BP cannon thread #73...something new

Black powder white tail season opens Oct 1 here bud.............why dont you roll that baby over here for a weekend, and we will make this years hunt epic! Drop 25! Fire for effect! hehehehehe Just think of the You tube value of that video! Peta would have an anurism!
 
Now that's what I'm talking about. Details needed, can't just leave us hanging. Caliber, "recoil mechanism?" ect.

30mm or 1 1/8"
when barrel is complete it will be a breach loader, percussion fired gun
barrel swivels left/right up down and has 10 inches of travel in recoil-uses a bike fork to return gun to battery

Black powder white tail season opens Oct 1 here
Im not sure this is what they had in mind....!


This looks like an upgrade over the previous one.
Next on the list is another BIGGER beer can calibre one-already have the tubing
 
I like the looks of this piece.
Makes me think of the WWII PAK anti-tank gun.

What breech mechanism do you have in mind?

30mm or 1 1/8"
when barrel is complete it will be a breach loader, percussion fired gun
barrel swivels left/right up down and has 10 inches of travel in recoil-uses a bike fork to return gun to battery


Im not sure this is what they had in mind....!



Next on the list is another BIGGER beer can calibre one-already have the tubing
 
I like the looks of this piece.
Makes me think of the WWII PAK anti-tank gun.

What breech mechanism do you have in mind?

thanks!

It is modeled after several different guns including the 37mm and 50mm PAK and the US 37mm AT gun-but mostly I just made it up as I went

I wanted to do an interrupted thread breach but that was lookin difficult so its gonna be threaded....pics to come rather trying to explain
 
30mm or 1 1/8"
when barrel is complete it will be a breach loader, percussion fired gun
barrel swivels left/right up down and has 10 inches of travel in recoil-uses a bike fork to return gun to battery


Im not sure this is what they had in mind....!



Next on the list is another BIGGER beer can calibre one-already have the tubing

Now that! is awesome. Congrats!.
 
Back
Top Bottom