BP Mortar

577/450

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Location
Sleepyburg AB
If this is the wrong forum please move

Black powder mortar I made8 31 16 005.jpg

shoots small propane bottles EMPTY OF COURSE. I will post a vid of it firing when I figure it out
Picked the wrong photo see next post
 

Attachments

  • 8 31 16 005.jpg
    8 31 16 005.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
9 2 16 001.jpg9 2 16 002.jpg

couple of pics after completed.. Got it to shoot 3 into a 18 foot group at 75-80 yards
 

Attachments

  • 9 2 16 001.jpg
    9 2 16 001.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 388
  • 9 2 16 002.jpg
    9 2 16 002.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 391
We have a few guys around this way that have a variety of BP mortars....Great fun at the annual pumpkin shoot...Lots of smoke and flying pumpkins...Everyone loves it..
 
Back
Top Bottom