BP Ranges near Edmonton HELP!!

PsyEx

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey folks, does anyone know a good range near Edmonton that allows Black Powder shooting? I usually shoot pistols as a drop in at the local indoor ranges but they are really owlly about shooting a BP Pistol there. When I asked they looked at me like I was either on crack or couldn't afford a real gun. I have a membership at the range in Mundare but I have to drive a hour to get there can be a pain when scheduals are not that flexable and limited daylight. Any help would be appreciated.
 
I had no idea Spruce Grove had a Range. I have friends out there so that might be the way to go. I will also check out Sherwood Parks range as that is one hell of a lot closer then Mundare although I love Swaneechies Meat's there Mmmmm Pepperoni and gun powder yummy!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom