BP Shooting contacts in Eastern Ontario?

Ol' Flinter

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
Location
Ottawa
This summer I will be moving from Calgary to the Ottawa area and would like to make some contacts for BP shooting and rendezvous as I have done in SK, AB and BC for much of the past 10 years. I am more interested in trail walks and shooting patched round balls than long range BPCR but can do that too. Please PM me if you can offer suggestions.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hello Brian:
We are now busy unpacking at our new place in Kanata. I have not had a moment to think about shooting but it won't be long now. I am only about 15 minutes from the Stittsville range but have not yet been there to check it out in person. Have talked with the manager by phone only. We must keep in touch for sure. What part of Ottawa do you live in?
Doug Meeking
8 Coulson Crt
Kanata
res: 613 592 - 1614
 
Back
Top Bottom