I recently returned from the US, and stopped in Miles City, Montana, where one of the North American distributers is located. The company is Western Powders, Ltd. I visited their business, but they are a wholesaler, and wouldn't sell to me. They sent me to Red Rock Sporting Goods, who are the local mon+pop outdoor store (but a really, really nice one!) where they sold me their last can of Swiss 1 1/2 for $32. That is a bit higher than what I see on the net, everything I saw in the US vis a vis shooting, is sky high right now. Supply and demand, I guess. Anyway, the point of the post is that Swiss powder is available in Miles City, which is sort of accessable if you live in southern Sask. It would be interesting to see if Western Powders would sell to a small group of Canadian shooters if the pitch was right. If 4 people were to go down together, they would be able to bring back a combined 34 kg of powder in one pond cans. If Western wouldn't do that, would your local gun shop or smith put in the order for you, and arrange for you to pick it up? Wholesale! If not, a call ahead to Red Rock would likely get him to do a deal for you if he knew in advance. He said that they don't typically stock much, as there is no ML deer season in Montana. I certainly intend to call ahead and make arrangements the next time I go through.