BPCR.net Help sending email to them....

thepitchedlink

Regular
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
257   0   0
Location
Lumby Town!!
Hey guys. Anyone a member of that site here? I tried joining the other day. I'm supposed to get an "activation" email from one of the administrators to activate my account, but haven't got it yet. I've tried emailing them, but all I get is errors. If someone is a member here, could you PM me please...maybe I can get an email to them somehow and ask what's going on.

thanks much
Pitched

Mods please move this if I've put it in the wrong forum...
 
The site has been rejuvenated recently after the original owners were not capable of operating it as it lay dormant for a period and is now back up and running. The activation process has been slow. If you have registered you will eventually receive an activation email. Also check your junk/spam inbox as well in the event it has gone there. Be patient.
 
Back
Top Bottom