Brass value...

Waterfowler

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Location
GTA
I have a bunch of 223, 270 and 308 brass.

On average, what is it worth per piece???

I'm gonna sell it all in bulk, but no idea what its worth.
 
Take a look at the price of new unfired brass, once fired would be 1/2 of that I would think. Depends also if military, which would be less due to crimped in primer. Just my opinion and worth what you paid for it.
 
if you put a reasonable price you will sell it in no time to reloaders on here, there are a few ads showing up that are asking WAY TO MUCH $$ for the brass they have to sell. new reloaders stay away from these sellers as you could also be getting junk brass not worth reloading, ask first.
 
Back
Top Bottom