Brigade Firearms MAKASI MK-15NSR 5.56 18.6" Non-Restricted

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Black. SKU#: M56151861PMC.
FDE. SKU#: M56151862PMC.

MAP $2,399.00.

The MK-15NSR features 15" handguard with steel locking nuts as well as fixing all of the reported issues of the original Makasi.

FRT#198428-4.

ETA October 2026. All dealers will receive their backorders by end of November 2026.

Backordered Dealers:

- Amurierie Leger
- Army & Navy
- Arnie's Guns
- Backcountry Sport
- Backcountry Fort St. John
- Bashaw Sports
- Bullseye North
- Canfirearm
- Chinhook Country Shooters
- Complete Gun Repair
- Corlane's Sporting Goods
- Del Selin
- Dominion Outdoor
- East Side Sport
- Extreme Range
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Fulcrum Outdoors
- G4C Sports
- Goble's
- High Caliber
- Kelly's Hunting
- Kodiak Defence
- Liangjian Outdoor
- Lone Butte Sporting Goods
- Marstar Canada
- McComber Archery
- North Pro
- Nova Tactical
- Omineca Sports
- Prairie Gun Trader
- Pro-Nature Sports
- Quincallierie
- Rangeview Sports
- Rat River
- Red Deer Shooting Centre
- Rouge River Arms
- Savminter Enterprise
- Select Shooting Supplies
- SFRC
- Sports Action
- Target Sports
- Tackle World
- Tenda
- The Horse Barn
- The Original SD
- Total Whoesale
- Victory Ridge Sports
- Warehouse Sports
- Watson's Tackle
- Xtreme Gun
- Reliable Gun
- Calgary Shooting Centre

1789475864548.png
1789475889006.png
 
Last edited:
Will we ever see them in Non Restricted 7.62x39?
I think we'll have to wait for the NR 5.56 models to land first before they take requests for anything else, they'd have to either tool up for/source NR x39 barrels that fit the gas port length needed for the piston, and also have Canadian demand make it worthwhile for them to do so or else it would just be a small run of NR x39 examples anyways
 
are these the ones that all distributors will be bringing in for all the retailers ? Or is there still gonna be a batch with 12 inch handgaurds and non steel locking nuts?
 
Seems like this is adding another layer of confusion.

Maybe someone can clear it up. Are all current pre orders for the 12” version? Even preorders from a few weeks ago that would never have gotten first batch rifles?
 
Seems like this is adding another layer of confusion.

Maybe someone can clear it up. Are all current pre orders for the 12” version? Even preorders from a few weeks ago that would never have gotten first batch rifles?
I got to handle it at taccom and felt nice, hopefully all of them are this "updated" version
 
Gravel is bringing in the 12 inchers
Do you know this for sure?

I don't think anything has shipped yet. It could be possible we all get the updated version.... At least I hope so.

How can we confirm this? If we're being sent 2 versions I'd like to cancel my pre-order and order the new version!
 
Do you know this for sure?

I don't think anything has shipped yet. It could be possible we all get the updated version.... At least I hope so.

How can we confirm this? If we're being sent 2 versions I'd like to cancel my pre-order and order the new version!
That’s what someone said the NS rep at Taccom was telling people.
 
That’s what someone said the NS rep at Taccom was telling people.

So, you are going off of what some unknown person claims that a North Sylva representative supposedly said. Not exactly what I'd call reliable 3rd-person information, ya know? Perhaps we should wait until someone with first-person knowledge of the situation chimes in with reputable information before passing on heresay that could lead to folks cancelling pre-orders and the like.....
 
So, you are going off of what some unknown person claims that a North Sylva representative supposedly said. Not exactly what I'd call reliable 3rd-person information, ya know? Perhaps we should wait until someone with first-person knowledge of the situation chimes in with reputable information before passing on heresay that could lead to folks cancelling pre-orders and the like.....
would be nice if someone with a gravel contact could update us on what we are expecting from them? cause I will be canceling if not a 15 inch handgaurd
 
I have emailed Gravel, no response other the auto-reply so far. The auto-reply says they are dealing with high volumes of inquiry, so we will see if they reply back.
 
Back
Top Bottom