Bringing in 30 carbine ammo..qn

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
We just ordered some 6.5x55, 8mm Mauser, and 7.62x39, and 7.62x54R commercial hunting ammo for the store but I wanted to see if people might want some 30 Carbine 110gr Round Nose Soft Point brought in. It would be $31.99 a box of 50, PRVI. I'm just seeing if there is a need for.

Ryan
 
Nice. Someone bringing in ammo....finally.
We should give you the Title 'Canada-Ammo' if this keeps up. :)

You would be a hero if you found some 6.8spc or 6.5 Grendel.
 
Jesus, I can't believe it. Quebec actually has a law more lax than Alberta?

We can shoot the 30M1 at big game (not that this is necessarily a wise choice, but you get my drift...). As long as it's a .243 or bigger, we're good to go ;)

Oh, and yeah, I'd buy some. More if there was a quantity discount
 
"...As long as it's a .243 or bigger, we're good to go..." Geezuz! No you aren't. Ever heard of a restricted firearm?
"...surprised at how many M1s there are in country..." Hordes. Very few of which aren't restricted firearms, by barrel length.
 
"...As long as it's a .243 or bigger, we're good to go..." Geezuz! No you aren't. Ever heard of a restricted firearm?
"...surprised at how many M1s there are in country..." Hordes. Very few of which aren't restricted firearms, by barrel length.



So what if their restricted, you can still use approved ranges. I'm sure those that own them like to shoot them and hunting ammo is a waste.
 
"...As long as it's a .243 or bigger, we're good to go..." Geezuz! No you aren't. Ever heard of a restricted firearm?
"...surprised at how many M1s there are in country..." Hordes. Very few of which aren't restricted firearms, by barrel length.

..I've got 3. And I know of "at least" a dozen non res carbines in my area alone.

All of which are used for hunting... successfully.
 
Back
Top Bottom