diopter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 82 0 0 Location Montreal May 4, 2018 #1 From a friend's collection https://ibb.co/album/mq3NQa Samples: Last edited: May 4, 2018
T tacfoley CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location UK, Ontario and Oregon May 4, 2018 #2 Beautiful. tac
V VBC New member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Alberta Jul 30, 2020 #6 Great looking musket! My son was just given one from his maternal Grandfather and I am trying to do some research on it. I'm confident it is legit...
Great looking musket! My son was just given one from his maternal Grandfather and I am trying to do some research on it. I'm confident it is legit...
C Coachgun67 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 503 0 0 Location Home. Jul 30, 2020 #7 Bessy seems to be in a real good shape for it's age. Nice! CG