- Location
- Algoma region
Well for the past few days Ive been thinking alot about getting a proper 3 band snider rifle, for drill and shooting and general fun.
Im looking for maybe a Canadian source that sells Dominion of Canada marked British proofed 3 band sniders.
So far the only company I have found is collectors source , though they have a few they are roughly 1000$ each and seem to be in rough shape.
What kind of price am I looking at for a D.O.C marked and British made 3 band snider with a sharp bore?? "Im ok with changing some springs or replacing some missing minor parts"
I dont mind saving a bit to afford one, being able to choose between a few different ones would indeed be prefered.
Im not in a big rush to get one as I want to shop around and get a good one.
I have tons of brass/ reloading kit and have been happily shooting my cadet for months, its time to get a proper full size one.
Cheers all
Rob
Im looking for maybe a Canadian source that sells Dominion of Canada marked British proofed 3 band sniders.
So far the only company I have found is collectors source , though they have a few they are roughly 1000$ each and seem to be in rough shape.
What kind of price am I looking at for a D.O.C marked and British made 3 band snider with a sharp bore?? "Im ok with changing some springs or replacing some missing minor parts"
I dont mind saving a bit to afford one, being able to choose between a few different ones would indeed be prefered.
Im not in a big rush to get one as I want to shop around and get a good one.
I have tons of brass/ reloading kit and have been happily shooting my cadet for months, its time to get a proper full size one.
Cheers all
Rob




























.... that I currently have a Canadian-marked Mk III short rifle which is "surplus to my needs", as it were. 





















