Buckshot and slugs by the case?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who the f**k in this country sells buckshot (00 buck and #4 buck) and any sort of 1oz slug by the 250 round case. I am tired of my local store raping me by selling 5 round boxes only, for basically 7+ dollars each. Good for hunters or farmers, but I'm not a f**king hunter or farmer and my local old timer who runs the store doesn't give two s**ts about higher quantity users. He doesn't even sell 25 round boxes for f**k sakes. Frankly, I would never buy shotgun ammo from him again if I had the choice. My friends and I can't find any 250 round cases locally and we have no problems combining for shipping and ordering in bulk from basically anywhere in the country.

So if anyone out there knows of a source, please, tell me. I would prefer to order everything at once, from one place, and relatively soon. I am just f**king tired of this s**t of not being able to do as much shooting because of the dumbass dealers in my area.

I am so frustrated I am getting close to just joining with more people and doing the export paperwork ourselves and order what we want from the USA. I would like to give Canadian dealers a chance, but I'm not getting much help here.
 
Well, at the risk of being more polite, I too am looking to purchase some bulk 00 buck and slug. Of the two sites listed above, one has only a few in stock at premium price , the other only has 4 buck...unless I missed something.
 
We only have Win 00 buck in and Federal Slugs. All the S&B stuff is sold out until some time late spring/early summer.
 
Chemist, I don't see any 00 buck by the case on your site.

Anyone know any other place that stocks this. There must be hundreds of dealers in this country, surely someone must have decent ammo stocks. I have no problem phoning if they have no website.
 
For best results, try looking at the vendors website for dealers...
Example:
Winchester Ammo - go to the Winchester homepage, find the dealer locator and type in your postal code / province.
 
Drop me a PM with exactly what you are looking for and I can get you a price. If its good order, if not then you have something to compare it to. I know you have it here but I read a lot of posts each day.

Ryan

Chemist, I don't see any 00 buck by the case on your site.

Anyone know any other place that stocks this. There must be hundreds of dealers in this country, surely someone must have decent ammo stocks. I have no problem phoning if they have no website.
 
Frontier (sponsor) has #4 buck. I sent an email and received a prompt reply that they are expecting more 00 buck in early January.:dancingbanana:
 
Target Sports might have some

HAHA, yup they sure do....at about a buck a shot. They charged me ~$32 after tax for a 25 count box of #2 shot. I wasn't aware that I could not use anything smaller than #2 at an indoor range, so it was either go home or buy their ammo. Candian Tire sells 00 & #4 in 100 counts(4x25) for $10 more.
 
Back
Top Bottom