bill gass Regular Rating - 100% 36 0 0 Location Durham Region Ont Aug 30, 2009 #1 Anybody know of a place in Ontario that sells these. Thanks.
rivetc78 BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 113 0 1 Location Keine Todesangst Aug 30, 2009 #2 HERE Opps.....sorry.... Somehow missed the 'Ontario' Part I posted the Frontier link
olegs69 CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 21 0 0 Location Toronto Aug 30, 2009 #3 I bought a flat from frontier. With shipping to Toronto it came out to about 200$. Not bad for buckshot. My friend has fired quite a few out of his Grizzly Mag with no issues. I have yet to try it out in my 12.5 inch Griz.
I bought a flat from frontier. With shipping to Toronto it came out to about 200$. Not bad for buckshot. My friend has fired quite a few out of his Grizzly Mag with no issues. I have yet to try it out in my 12.5 inch Griz.
bill gass Regular Rating - 100% 36 0 0 Location Durham Region Ont Aug 30, 2009 #4 That's where i seen it too.Just thought there might be somewhere local. rivetc78 said: HERE Opps.....sorry.... Somehow missed the 'Ontario' Part I posted the Frontier link Click to expand...
That's where i seen it too.Just thought there might be somewhere local. rivetc78 said: HERE Opps.....sorry.... Somehow missed the 'Ontario' Part I posted the Frontier link Click to expand...
rivetc78 BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 113 0 1 Location Keine Todesangst Aug 30, 2009 #5 Ellwood Epps lists 'Gamebore' in their ammunition supplier list. Try them tomorrow. Gamebore manufactures the 'Buffalo Buck' shells
Ellwood Epps lists 'Gamebore' in their ammunition supplier list. Try them tomorrow. Gamebore manufactures the 'Buffalo Buck' shells