Building list of Canadian builders?

Canuck Bob

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am compiling a list of pro builders in Canada. PMs are welcome. I'm located in Calgary AB.

I am researching a number of build ideas but far from any choice. It could be flint or cap and will have a Canadian/English connection. It will most likely be a lefthander. The money should be available in 6 months to a year.

Moderators if this is inappropriate please delete.
 
I can't speak highly enough of Sean Kimballs work and he can/will build whatever you can come up with. He's on Cgn as Sean69.
 
Dale Friesen in Piapot, SK (4 hours east of Calgary) is a very talented builder, I have two of his flintlocks and they are amazing. He definitely is not online but if you pm me, I can chase down a phone number for you. The down side is he has been getting away from building muzzloaders, parts cost too much so nothing left for the builder.
 
Back
Top Bottom