bulk .223 in Ottawa?

syndochrist

Regular
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Location
Home
I'm heading to Ottawa at the end of the week and was wondering if there was anywhere to go buy bulk .223 or 5.56 (i know, same damned thing) or do I have to order online?
 
Last edited:
I'm not too sure you'll find a bunch of .223 just laying around in Ottawa.
You'd better bring some with you. That's if you want lots. You might find a few hundred rounds on the shelves somewhere, or you might not.
 
We're not in Ottawa but we're only an hour and a half away. $449/1000 for American Eagle 223 55gr. Shipping is about $20-$25 a case to Ottawa.

Ryan
 
Le Baron just got a load of UMC 223 in a few days ago. I didn't notice the price but they had a few small cases in front.
 
Back
Top Bottom