Bulk (5K+) .22lr ammo

P-J

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Location
Wild West
Where are you guys getting the best prices on this. I don't really even see anyone offering prices for 5K+ .22lr ammo.

Last year I shoot well over 5,000 22 rounds bought a couple boxes at a time from wal-mart and the likes, and I have decided I should buy some in bulk to try and save a dollar.

Any info would be great.
 
I have had good luck with winchester HP's (36 grain) that wal-mart sells plated in 333 round packs, and non-plated in 500 round boxes. The Federal 525 packs work well too, but they have such a tiny HP and cost more ($29 for 525 vs $20 for 500).
 
I don't buy stuff from Walmart because I like to employ Canadians.


Last year Wholesale Sports had cases (10x525) of Federal for 200 bucks. I picked up half a dozen of them and still have some left this year. It wasn't a great price but it was ok. I'll be looking again in the next few weeks.
 
I don't buy stuff from Walmart because I like to employ Canadians.


Last year Wholesale Sports had cases (10x525) of Federal for 200 bucks. I picked up half a dozen of them and still have some left this year. It wasn't a great price but it was ok. I'll be looking again in the next few weeks.

Canadians do not work at wallmart?
 
Not the ones I've been at in Calgary.... ;) lol

I know what you're saying, hence my question here. Someone surely could cater to us high volume shooters with crate-priced 5K packs of 22lr ammo?

200$ per 5K federal is not bad. If I could find 5K winchester crates in the 150-175$ range I would be super happy.
 
Someone surely could cater to us high volume shooters with crate-priced 5K packs of 22lr ammo?
Absolutely!
If I could save a few bucks per brick by buying 5000 at a shot, I'd buy em that way for sure.
I usually buy my ammo from International shooting supplies in Slurrey...
great prices! Next time i'm there I will ask about bulk pricing
 
I don't buy stuff from Walmart because I like to employ Canadians.


Last year Wholesale Sports had cases (10x525) of Federal for 200 bucks. I picked up half a dozen of them and still have some left this year. It wasn't a great price but it was ok. I'll be looking again in the next few weeks.

Says the man with the emblem of a Russian factory in his sigpic...
 
Reliable Annual sale, 159.99 plus tax Rem thunderbolts

Italian's sale, 169.99 plus tax CCI Blazer

Last year at Lever I think I bought American Eagle for 230.00? including tax. Lever actually has a lot of stock in right now of various CCI stuff.
 
"...like to employ Canadians..." Who do you think works in Wally World? Low pay, no benefits or job security and they close the store if the employees unionize, but they employ Canadians.
Walmart Canada, despite not selling firearms related stuff in most locations, was the first company to provide money to get the Juno Centre built too. Two million, as I recall. Long before Chretien's gang did anything.
 
I'm in vancouver area, looking to buy 5k federal.
Pickup in person to avoid shipping costs.
Best fair price.
I usually buy at International shooting supplies, but only by the brick (21.99-23.99),
Not sure what their price is per case.
 
Back
Top Bottom