Bulk 77gr .223/5.56 ammo

Chronos

Regular
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Anyone know where I can get Bulk 77gr .223/5.56 ammo? I'm tired of getting that odd box that comes in at the shop every 2-3 months or so.
 
EE forum.

Sierra MK's are available in 77gr., they would not be consider bulk as they retail for $35-$40 a box. I had some Hornady 75gr. T2's that sold recently for about $2.50 a round.

Beware, the last 77gr. I sold went for about $2 a round.

And no, I am not selling anymore 75 or 77gr. ammo anymore. It's my SHTF ammo.
 
35$ (+tax) is what I pay here for a box of Remington Premier Match 77gr, I'm trying to get that lowered to maybe 30$ in bulk...
 
The best way to get bulk 77 grain (in my opinion) is to buy bulk once fired brass, and get a deal on Nosler or Sierra 77 grainers, add in some W735 or some other bulk powder such as Varget or Reloader 15 and start pulling the handle on an RCBS or something like that. It is the only way to keep the cost down.
 
X2 on reloading

It's the only way to go. You could build 500 match grade rounds for about 350$ by rolling your own.
185$ for 500 77gr SMK's
20$ for primers
70$ for 2lbs of your favorite powder (benchmark for me)
50$ for 500 1X fired brass
TOTAL 325$ for 500 rounds

At 30 to 35$ a box you're looking at 750 to 875$ for 500 rounds. You'd save enough in the first 500 rounds to more than pay for a nice reloading setup with lots of bells and whistles.

Or, I saw 6 boxes of Federal Gold Medal Match 77gr SMK's on the EE.
 
Back
Top Bottom