Bulk 9mm reloads, in stock anywhere?

john777

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Hello,

As the title says... I'm having difficulty locating online source. Wolf is out and BDX, who knows!?

Anyone knows where I can order 1000rds of 9mm, TMJ or FMJ for a very good price?

Thanks!
 
Yup! SFRC currently OOS.

Hmm.. Oops.. I thought wolfbullets.com and SFRC is under the same roof. I'll email Wolfbullets now and see if they have in stock.
 
Hello,

As the title says... I'm having difficulty locating online source. Wolf is out and BDX, who knows!?

Anyone knows where I can order 1000rds of 9mm, TMJ or FMJ for a very good price?

Thanks!

Don't you wish Target Sport will sell you one of the 4 cases of a 1000rds to you?

Noooooooo... red head says you can only buy 4 boxes of 50 at a tiiiiiiime.... :bsFlag:
 
Don't you wish Target Sport will sell you one of the 4 cases of a 1000rds to you?

Noooooooo... red head says you can only buy 4 boxes of 50 at a tiiiiiiime.... :bsFlag:


Yeah! I'll be happy with 2 cases. I think they said next shipment of bulk ammo won't be for another month. I don't know the name, but it'll be ~$350. Would be awesome if they carried 9mm for ~$230. I'm only 15mins from Target.

As long as the ammo is FMJ or TMJ and goes boom, that is all I care, so I want my cheap ammo!

I doubt I'll have luck finding cheap ammo in the near term but I'll need some in the next two months. I'm looking into the Dillion 650XL. I'll reload my own in the near future. My preliminary calculations is under $10/box of 50.

You must be happy with almost 2000 rounds of Wolf ammo at your disposal. :)
 
There's a guy in Cambridge, Tom Vanderlick (sp?), who does copper plated handgun reloads; 9mm & .40 S&W are about $160/1K + $20 deposit on the brass. I'll try and get his phone # tomorrow. It may be worth a road trip for you.
 
Good luck, I e-mailed last week no reply, have been calling since a week ago too, no answer and VM is full.
He's out of product right now - I saw him Sunday.
He's in Ottawa running the Canadian Forces Small Arms Compeittion (CFSAC) and is out of components to make ammo.
He hopes to have supply to start producing again when he gets back to the shop around the 20th.
 
Back
Top Bottom