Bullet price?

Mr.IDontKnow

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm wondering is what is the next cheapest ammo from the .22 caliber?
I'm looking for some rifle ammo, something beside .22 LR.
Is there other caliber bullets to practice with? Something with a good price.:confused:

-If your asking what caliber is my rifle, I don't have a rifle YET. I'm just curious.
 
if by saying bullets you mean ammunition, then the 7.62x39 surplus is the cheapest
you can get it for less than 200$ a case of 1200 rounds
 
I don't have one yet,But I will one day.

Your probably looking for an SKS rifle. Shoots 7.62 x 39mm... a little under 30-30 power but close and ammo is ~200-230$ for a crate of 1120. The rifles are usually around 200-300 dollars.

I think they are about as fun as cheap goes.
 
For my money, if you don't reload, buy yourself a .223 caliber. Ammo is available everywhere and as cheap as you will find.... As for a rifle take a close look at Savage Arms. They have come a long way in dependability and accuracy and have a very good price range for entry level guns... I own two Savages a .22 cal and a .17 HMR both are very accurate and I would say as good as my friends CZ's........HAVE FUN.....
 
223 has damn near tripled in price over the last 2 years. It does seem to be easing some lately. I say 7.62x39 is cheap as you can get right now for both rifles and ammo.
 
Having read your other posts, how about 22 mag (22 WMR)? And for the next, inevitable, question about 13$ for 50 cartridges. Dont bother with an SKS (7.62 X 39) if you want to learn how to shoot well, they are not known for their accuracy.
 
Back
Top Bottom