twistedbrilliance
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
So at work we where supposed to be getting a big order of 7,62 x 39 surplus in. I was really looking forward to it as we had been told it was coming for a while now. But today I found out from our buyer that one of the owners put the kibash on it. Apperently it is assult ammo and he doesn't want it in their store. I think it is complete BS... I was very angry to here this and so was the buyer as he doesn't agree with it either. The biggest let down is we where going to be selling it for a price similar to that of a competeing quebec store at somewhere around 140. for a 1200 round sealed crate. I was planning onbuying a bunch of crates to keep for some fun times but thats not going to happen now.



















































