Buying Ammo in Ontario-

Last week, when I was buying .223 ammo at CTC, I was only asked for my PAL. Maybe things have changed.


We should find the Email for the head office of CDN Tire and flood them with thousands and thousands of emails from firearm owners who are refusing to buy ammunition from them until they change their ways.


On the other hand, I'd rather support my local gun store, they won't stab you in the back policy changes and self imposed rules.
 
Just curious if you are a member there?. It is LAW that you're address be recorded. If you are a member, they already have your address in the system so they linked you to it.

There was a post last week that the Ontario CFO is no longer requiring people provide their address to purchase ammo, saying the reason is "privacy concerns"

They still record name, pal #, date, type and quantity of ammo purchased though.
 
If I could drive (broken right foot a couple days ago) I'd go to my local CT Store and grab a box of 22's right now just to see if they, the most horrid CT Store in Canada, have picked up the ball on this one yet :p
 
I just bought 3 bulk packs of .22 in Hamilton at CT and the clerk just asked for my PAL. He even apologized because it took him an extra few seconds to log it in the book!
 
Le Barons used to ask for your address, but have since stopped, and their 10% card is good for ammo too unless it's on sale. I picked up a bunch of their winchester value 45 acp @ $39/100 (I'm still accumulating brass for reloading) but since it's a special no go for the 10%. FYI Bass Pro wanted $37/100 for winchester UNPRIMED BRASS.
 
Back
Top Bottom