Calgary CGNer help please!

Mikeyman

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Location
Victoria
Hi all, I will be in Calgary in a few weeks with a vehicle and plan to stock up on ammo to save shipping and lower taxes. Where do you Calgary boys and girls go for best priced ammo. I am buying 10k of 22lr, bulk 12g buckshot, 9mm , 223 and 7.62x39. Thanks for your help:rockOn:
 
Canadian tire on southland drive and mcloed trail in the south east

That Canadian Tire is a model of what I wish all Canadian Tire stores were when it comes to shooting supplies.

In addition to what others have mentioned, check out WSS and Bass Pro (north of city in Cross Iron Mills). I know that Bass Pro sometimes has ammo go on sale and I stocked up on cheap rimfire ammo before I left the city.
 
For 223, I would recommend the shooting edge, you can buy american eagle for 399/1000. For 7.62x39, things military or wholesale sports. Anything else, go to wss, or can tire, they should be able to do the trick.
 
For 223, I would recommend the shooting edge, you can buy american eagle for 399/1000. For 7.62x39, things military or wholesale sports. Anything else, go to wss, or can tire, they should be able to do the trick.

Remington 223. is the same price at CT, things military is super over priced for 7.62x39 and CT carries it aswell (although i do think WSS has some left aswell)
 
Back
Top Bottom