Phoned in to get an antique letter for an antique.
Anyways, just got a call from a guy named Serge from the CFC. He had a few questions about importing guns and wanted to know what State I bought it in, and what Border crossing I came through.
Anybody else had a call from his guy? He didn't seem to know anything about antiques, and was only interested in importing. He kept calling my gun a restricted firearm and I had to keep correcting him that it was not, and was an antique chunk of metal.
Anyways, just got a call from a guy named Serge from the CFC. He had a few questions about importing guns and wanted to know what State I bought it in, and what Border crossing I came through.
Anybody else had a call from his guy? He didn't seem to know anything about antiques, and was only interested in importing. He kept calling my gun a restricted firearm and I had to keep correcting him that it was not, and was an antique chunk of metal.


















































