Call of Duty 1776: The British are Coming!

I can just picture a guy in a red and black lumberjack shirt and wool pants taking rest on a tree stump and letting fly at a deer with this while his buddies stand behind with a bud lite in their hands.
 
I got excited when i read the title to this thread, its a concept for a game I would actually play.

the closest version of that Ive seen is assassins creed III where you play an assassin during the 1776 boston uprising and assassinate redcoats. pretty good game.
 
Soooo, an in line muzzleloader dressed like an AR? My only questions are #1-Why? #2-What good is a muzzleloader, no matter how tactical it may or may not be, WITHOUT A RAMROD?

Also, if COD 1776 was real, I would rescind my vow not to buy a new time wasting game system.
 
Back
Top Bottom