Calling all Ammo Nerds.

manboy

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Location
Grande Prairie
Look at this cache I just inherited. If only I had firearms in these calibres...lol.

010.jpg



011.jpg



012.jpg



013-1.jpg



014-1.jpg



38s&w, 400 rds.
38 special, 550 rds.
380 auto, 650 rds.
22 short, 1050 rds.
22 lr, 50 rds.
6.5x55, 80rds.
303 brit, 160 rds.

Anyone have a ball park value for what's shown? I'm not sure what to do with all this.
 
Love the old 22 short ammo. Would bring back memories for my dad. And if you want to sell any 38 s&w let me know. Havnt got a gun that fires it yet but will soon.
 
I could use some .380.
Of course I could also use some .303 brit, and some .38 spl.:)
Let me know if you want to part with any of your stash!
 
ok fellas, i have some firearms coming too, which may match some of this ammo. i will get back to everyone in order of who's interested after i see the rest and let you guys know.

thanks again!
 
WOW ...... nice score!!! By the look of some of the 1950 FN 303 surplus boxes, that ammo might be suspect & you might want to shoot a few to see how it behaves. The rest seems to be in nice shape from what you've shown! The 22 mushroom is cool! Any chance of a photo of the actual round or it just a fancy name for hollow point? Congrats!
 
Back
Top Bottom