While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're right, It is a centerfire. That would add to the value, because it does make shooting more possible.
That would make it a bit later - '70s, '80s?
Thanks guys, ill see if i can post a few more pictures. If is is indeed 7.65mm center fire what are the chances of shooting it? Im guessing the ammo is next to impossible to get and would have to be hand loaded.
He's had that one for sale a little over a year now. Been on and off of his site but still in inventory and for sale locally. Not a good price to base it off of.
Probably doesn't help to sell it that it's registered and the buyer is expected to go through the steps of de-registration.
I had one very similar for a while, it was a Belgian .380 cf, it worked quite well. I shortened 38 spl brass to fit and loaded it really light with unique and used cowboy action projectiles. Fun little shooter. I traded it for a mauser in7.62x39 and I was quite happy with the trade