canadian bdx ammo suxz

hek76

BANNED
Regular
BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
vancouver
bought some at my local store, 2 boxes of 200 for 89.99 each box, i opened the bags and imediately noticed alot of brass shavings everywhere. i decided to take a closer look and the casing primer holes had been drilled a bit and left very rough and with alot of shavings. i also noticed maybe 50 casings with large dents, and 7 with primers well above the rim and fused at an angle with the casing. this ammo is .45 acp and its in worst shape then a box of norinco i decided to buy to try them out. absolute garbage, tried calling them , and nothing. DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK, 200 dollar lesson for me. on a good note i removed most of the brass shavings from the inside of my glock, i rather spend an extra few dollars and buy commercial american ammo,shame on you bdx.
 
1000 rounds of american eagle 399 at reliable gun for anyone, and sfrc code SUNNY for 10 percent off .
 
That's weird, I have run about 9000 rounds of BDX and never had an issue. I loved buying direct from Kurt, it was always hard to get it direct, but so much cheaper. He no longer sells direct so I had to start reloading. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Don't let it sour you, their product is generally top notch.
 
I normally run they're 180gr .40S&W through my Jericho and I don't have any issues with it. Although from talking with my local shop owner he can no longer get the ammo from BDX, although there were plenty more expletives when he explained it to me.
 
I normally run they're 180gr .40S&W through my Jericho and I don't have any issues with it. Although from talking with my local shop owner he can no longer get the ammo from BDX, although there were plenty more expletives when he explained it to me.

Ive had a few misfires. Say 4 rounds out of 50. Not a bad plinking ammo though.
 
IMAG0049_zpsabs9gxsn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] so freaking stupid grrrrrrrrrrrr hard time posting pics and yes ive read tutorial
 
Last edited:
IMAG0048_zpsg3p9lyop.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
theres over 50 with dirty casing and dents that are deep like this one as well this one has a chunk of the casing missing
 
Last edited:
IMAG0053_zpsed7tpsct.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image of primer hole and primer, i couldnt take a much closer pic , shavings come off and are in the bags and the bullets are very rough from remanufacturing
 
I have shots lots of BDX and never had an issue. Did you buy this from BDX directly? Or maybe from another dealer claiming that it's BDX ammo?

local store, with combat master box and packaging all sealed. i guess i just got a bad batch and got screwed, want me to take a pic of the box?bought on my mastercard
 
If you bought the ammo from a local store shouldn't you be calling them to get a refund or replacement ammo instead of calling the manufacturer?

I don't really see why you are trying to call BDX unless the store where you bought the ammo is ignoring you or says that you have to call BDX cause they won't deal with it....
 
Back
Top Bottom