fat tony
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Just caught this last night. I don't watch TV mostly. At the end of the episode there was a very quick segment where what appeared to be a Winchester 1892 was returned to an aged descendant of the original owner. Has anyone else seen this rifle up close?
From what I could tell, it had no finish left, and there was bit of rusty chain wrapped around the barrel about 4" from the muzzle. It had a 'long forend' (past the muzzle end of the barrel band).
I got a quick sight of the muzzle end and it looked to me like .44 or .45.
Has anyone else seen this rifle up close?
In other news, this series has been cancelled recently, and there was a recent changing of the guard in the Cote First Nation.
From what I could tell, it had no finish left, and there was bit of rusty chain wrapped around the barrel about 4" from the muzzle. It had a 'long forend' (past the muzzle end of the barrel band).
I got a quick sight of the muzzle end and it looked to me like .44 or .45.
Has anyone else seen this rifle up close?
In other news, this series has been cancelled recently, and there was a recent changing of the guard in the Cote First Nation.
Last edited:


















































