Canadian source for flintlock case

yorgi

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
My friend just bought a beautiful flintlock and needs a leather or hard-plastic gun case to transport it to the range. Can anyone suggest a place in Canada that would sell something like this?

I noticed that Cabelas and Track of the Wolf both sell them, just looking for a source on this side of the border. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
It all depends on the length. I have a Hawkins .50 cal and it fits no problem in a plastic gun case. My buddy has a long Kentucky style and had to buy the leather and fringe style sock. The leather one is at Shooters Choice in Kitchener and Bass Pro in Toronto.
 
I bought a piece of leather and made my own. Have seen others made from blankets. I don't think I have ever seen a commercially made soft case for a long rifle and think that a custom commercial hard case would be awfully awkward and only needed if you were flying.

cheers mooncoon
 
Don't be afraid of ordering from Track of the Wolf just because they are on the other side of the border. I order from them all the time, great service and usually get my orders within 7 days. I have the Multi Color Saddle Blanket Gun Case, leather trimmed, canvas lined, for long guns up to 58" Very nice quality.

gun-case-sb-t_1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom