Canadian Tire 223 Rem

cie

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Location
Calgary
Just a heads up for those in Calgary. The McLeod Trail Canadian Tire has a stack of Federal Premium XM223 ammo for sale. It is packed in a steel ammo can 1000rds for $429.
 
product number

hey any possible chance u can get the product number for that ammo. since i work there i can see the avaiability on getting some + my discount:D.
number should look like "xx-###x-x" 6 digits space after the second.
 
We just got our second shipment of this ammo and received a better wholesale price so our retail is also $429/1000. We have this ammo stock. Phil.
 
Canadian Tires in Calgary still sell ammunition?

here in Montreal, they stopped selling firearms and ammo years ago, probably something like a decade...
 
Canadian Tires in Calgary still sell ammunition?

here in Montreal, they stopped selling firearms and ammo years ago, probably something like a decade...

It's up to the individual franchise owner, and the guy at CT south loves gun owners :cheers:. Was there years ago when the guns were on the back wall. Very good selection then. Then they reno'd the place and the gun section grew :rockOn:

(E) :cool:
 
I wish our would bring in a few cans, I don't even own a ,223 yet but I might pick up a can or two, just in case I run accros a good deal on an AR or finally get around to saving up for the XCR.
 
Back
Top Bottom