Canadian Tire Ammo Flyer

CTC in Belleville has an excellant selection of ammo. Also a wide selection of new firearms. Even some SKS's. As well they have some reloading components including powder and primers. Worth a look if you're in the area. Back left hand corner of store is the outdoors section.
 
I went to the Heron rd one in ottawa today, normal selection, ammo book left out on the shelf beside the ammo case. bought my ammo only because of the $10 gas deal today and didn't feel like driving to Gatineau. kid put the book back in the case, open with names in view. I have to send some hate mail to CTC.
 
I went to the Heron rd one in ottawa today, normal selection, ammo book left out on the shelf beside the ammo case. bought my ammo only because of the $10 gas deal today and didn't feel like driving to Gatineau. kid put the book back in the case, open with names in view. I have to send some hate mail to CTC.

You should have taken a pic of it with your phone.
 
Barrie recently started selling guns at the mall, but they all sell ammo. The weird thing at the mall is instead of an ammo book they want to put your information into the computer. I asked the clerk who had access to the computer then told him his store policy was retarded and violates the customers privacy.

What ??!!! :eek: So.....maybe there IS hope !!!
 
What ??!!! :eek: So.....maybe there IS hope !!!

A couple weeks ago I was in a CTC in Kingston. They have a very substantial GUN counter there. Possibly a hundred various shotguns and rifles on display and scopes including Vortex (and Leupold).... Was in a big hurry, so only had a few seconds to scan.

Nice to see. So begins the re-education of the average person, and soccer mom, that guns are not automatically associated with violence and crime.

We should definetely support stores like CTC in this regard. Consider it a mass advertizing program for general public awareness of the SPORTING use of firearms.
 
I'm really suprised all these stores carry ammo, all the ones in mississauga I've gone to have the sign but none in stock.
Maybe if people post which locations they see the ammo at we can get a better idea of where to go.
With all ctc's sales and ctc money, you can probably get a box of ammo for free every couple tanks of gas you fill up.
With the weekly coupon I get $1-2 in ctc $ back.
 
A couple weeks ago I was in a CTC in Kingston. They have a very substantial GUN counter there. Possibly a hundred various shotguns and rifles on display and scopes including Vortex (and Leupold).... Was in a big hurry, so only had a few seconds to scan.

Nice to see. So begins the re-education of the average person, and soccer mom, that guns are not automatically associated with violence and crime.

We should definetely support stores like CTC in this regard. Consider it a mass advertizing program for general public awareness of the SPORTING use of firearms.

I would luv to support CTC, in ontario, and buy ammo and or guns there with my ctc money. For now thou, I will have to shop in Quebec not that i like spending my money in that province, but everytime I go to CTC at one of the ottawa locations I see the ammo book just laying around for anybody to see or take. tonight I was in the Heron rd store again and the book was wide open, in the case, with all the info visible thru the glass. took a picture, have to find out what the manager's email address is and send it to him. Until they start to respect my private information a little bit better, I will be buying elsewhere.
 
I would luv to support CTC, in ontario, and buy ammo and or guns there with my ctc money. For now thou, I will have to shop in Quebec not that i like spending my money in that province, but everytime I go to CTC at one of the ottawa locations I see the ammo book just laying around for anybody to see or take. tonight I was in the Heron rd store again and the book was wide open, in the case, with all the info visible thru the glass. took a picture, have to find out what the manager's email address is and send it to him. Until they start to respect my private information a little bit better, I will be buying elsewhere.

Ammo book ?
The only ammo books I see in BC are reloading manuals :D
Laugh2
 
Federal 100 rnd packs of 12 ga target loads are $5 off this week. In Edmonton at least.

They were on sale here too.
The one in charlottetown actually started selling .223 as well. Even AE FMJ .223
First non hunting round I've seen in a local crappy tire.

good stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom