Ok the ammo is not on sale and it never goes on sale however they have a promotion that if you spend 40$ or more you get a 10$ gift card.
So you could buy a couple of bricks of 22LR and get the card it works out to about 16.00 a brick and that stuff has been only going up in price and is never marked down.
Saturday March 5th only. I am not affiliated with Canadian tire corp, I just lucked into this promotion a couple of years ago and I received an email that it is happening this saturday.
So you could buy a couple of bricks of 22LR and get the card it works out to about 16.00 a brick and that stuff has been only going up in price and is never marked down.
Saturday March 5th only. I am not affiliated with Canadian tire corp, I just lucked into this promotion a couple of years ago and I received an email that it is happening this saturday.



















































