Power Pill CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 169 0 0 Location ON Jun 17, 2011 #1 Are there any suppliers of cannon fuse in canada?
G goosehd Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Brighton, Ontario Jun 17, 2011 #2 Yes. I just bought some from Reg at Caroline supplies in Alberta. Great guy and very helpful. I just did a google search for the phone number.
Yes. I just bought some from Reg at Caroline supplies in Alberta. Great guy and very helpful. I just did a google search for the phone number.
C Canadian_Zuk CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 130 0 0 Location Pickering, Ontario Jun 17, 2011 #3 Williams arms in port perry has it. Around $12 for 15 feet.
drache BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer BANNED Rating - 98.2% 54 1 0 Location Williams Lake, BC Jun 17, 2011 #4 Loyalist Arms has it for sale. Just give them an email or a call and ask.
AWOL CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 11 0 0 Location No fixed address Jun 17, 2011 #5 Al Simmons in Hamilton
C camerl2009 BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location windsor,ontario Jun 17, 2011 #6 theres lots of places through out canada that sell it
rodagra Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 134 0 0 Location Cowichan Valley Jun 17, 2011 #7 Email <carolinesupp@rttinc.com> (Reg)