cannon group

Holy cow

Is that a hydraulic recoil buffer (forgive me if I have the term wrong)?

Nice group indeed. What are you tossing with that? Civil war repro cannon I've been assisting shooting the past two years at one of our club's annual functions, also gets pretty impressive groups (but nowhere near that close) provided the loads are kept very consistent. We can keep them all on the fender of our target van anyway if we're careful. The owner uses cement in the small pepsi cans.

Beauty, thanks for posting
 
Holy cow

Is that a hydraulic recoil buffer (forgive me if I have the term wrong)?

No...its a half a fork off of a 1978 Kawasaki 750cc motorcycle....its also a hydraulic recoil buffer...;)

the gun fires 30mm cast slugs that are spun on a lathe to make them match in weight and shape (sorta)...Powder charge is one coffee scoop-scoop

I was really only testing the working parts of the gun-the group of five shots included 2 scope adjustments so it could be a lot better, but...ehhh
 
I see many posts about what is best for bear protection....I think I just found a new thread to point those members to! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom