redneckchris
CGN Regular
- Location
- komoka ontario
I'm about ready to start maching my cannon I'm thinking a
4" x 24" with a 1.720" bore and a powder pocket of 2"deep x 1.250" To shoot golf balls
What do you think?
Also what size do I drill the fuse hole?
And how do I load this. To get the powder into the powder chamber do I have to stand
It up on end and pour the powder down or
What? Do I make powder packs? Info on this is needed and greatly appreciated
thanks for the info
Red
4" x 24" with a 1.720" bore and a powder pocket of 2"deep x 1.250" To shoot golf balls
What do you think?
Also what size do I drill the fuse hole?
And how do I load this. To get the powder into the powder chamber do I have to stand
It up on end and pour the powder down or
What? Do I make powder packs? Info on this is needed and greatly appreciated
thanks for the info
Red




























Most if not all the guys I shoot with use a screw on breach so that we can run a wet patch down the entire length of the barrel. I shoot a 20mm diameter smoothbore with 750 grains of ffg and a hollow base slug of approx 1 1/2 pounds. My buddy is shooting a 1 1/2 in bore with up to 1100 gr of ffg dont know his projectile wieght. Have fun be safe.





















