Can't seem to find .45 acp ammunition anywhere!!!

jdeleon112_82

New member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
Ontario
Hello Users,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out. Looking to buy .45 acp ammunition. I went to a few sites and all of them seem to be sold out. I live in Hamilton Ontario and open to any suggestions on where I can purchase this type of ammunition. (open to online purchases also).

Thanks!
 

I know people were able to buy from them. And some even say they're patient and keep trying until they get a hold of him (good for you though, but no way I will tolerate it - no business like that will earn my $$$).

I wanted my cheap ammo and he was one of my choices. Those outfits let me down. One reason why I started reloading so soon and cast my own. They did me a favour, thanks! Later alligator. :)
 
Im having the same problem , im in a debate right now , i called a few stores in my locale and none of them had .45 acp , or barely any . last price i got was 26.00 for 50 . and they only had a few boxes .

marstar has 1000 cases though for like 100 and change , maybe go the reloading route ?
 
Hello Users,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out. Looking to buy .45 acp ammunition. I went to a few sites and all of them seem to be sold out. I live in Hamilton Ontario and open to any suggestions on where I can purchase this type of ammunition. (open to online purchases also).

Thanks!

Lots of Wolf in lead and TMJ in stock with us. Check here:

.45ACP, 230gr., TMJ

Price per case (1000 pieces) - $350.99
Price per case (500 pieces) - $171.99
Price per box (50 pieces) - $19.99


.45ACP, 230gr., RN, Lead

Price per case (1000 pieces) - $276.99
Price per case (500 pieces) - $144.99
Price per box (50 pieces) - $16.99


.45ACP, 200gr., RN, SWC

Price per case (1000 pieces) - $269.99
Price per case (500 pieces) - $140.99
Price per box (50 pieces) - $15.99
 
Im having the same problem , im in a debate right now , i called a few stores in my locale and none of them had .45 acp , or barely any . last price i got was 26.00 for 50 . and they only had a few boxes .

marstar has 1000 cases though for like 100 and change , maybe go the reloading route ?

Oh yeah. Reload! Even better, find free source of used wheel weights and cast your own. That way it'll only cost you $2.50-$3/box but at a cost of time.
 
Back
Top Bottom