Cap and ball revolver loading stand

Hunter1970

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
A big thanks to one of the fellows over at the Marlin forum for the detailed plans of a cap and ball loading/display stand. I'm not much of a carpenter, but I got her done this weekend :bananna:







PS

If anyone wants the plans, let me know, and I will send them to your email.
 
I to want to say thank you for the plans. An now that I am dealing on my first ever C&B revolver in the EE forums...I might have to build one. An the plans were also shared in our newsletter for the ABPA...Alberta Black Powder Association...once again .. Thank you...
 
Very nice work, gentlemen!

I recently shot a 10 stage match with two cap & ball revolvers ( SASS "Frontiersman" Class). I pack my doin's in an antigue leather Dr.'s bag, including a folding reloading stand.
When you're humping SxS's and lever guns for yourself as well as your wife on a shooting cart, space is at a premium. It accommodates my Remingtons and Colt's alike.

When I'm on my home range, I use a rigid stand for my .44 Colt 3rd Model Dragoon.

Some of our guys shun such niceties as being unauthentic, but none of them comes to a match on horseback, so take it for what it's worth .... ;>)
 
Back
Top Bottom