T tula CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 117 0 0 Dec 29, 2009 #1 is there anyone in Canada who sells convertors for colts? im looking for a Kirst convertor.
10x CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 38 0 0 Location Peace River Jan 2, 2010 #2 Bruno Gross in Fairview Alberta has some converters (Bulleseye Reloading supply)
DEZ CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Jan 2, 2010 #3 VTI Replica Gun parts in the US will ship to Canada still
T tula CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 117 0 0 Jan 3, 2010 #4 how do I get ahold of bruno gross? are they online?
10x CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 38 0 0 Location Peace River Jan 3, 2010 #5 tula said: how do I get ahold of bruno gross? are they online? Click to expand... Google is your friend, http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=...a=&aq=0sx&oq=Bullesye+rel&fp=ca7bc37eb6518610 Bruno thinks the internet, like smokeless powder, is a passing fad. So he isn't on line. Some of the best suppliers are not online.
tula said: how do I get ahold of bruno gross? are they online? Click to expand... Google is your friend, http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=...a=&aq=0sx&oq=Bullesye+rel&fp=ca7bc37eb6518610 Bruno thinks the internet, like smokeless powder, is a passing fad. So he isn't on line. Some of the best suppliers are not online.
T tula CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 117 0 0 Jan 3, 2010 #6 thanks I'll have to call and see if he has any kirst convertors in stock.