Cases of 308, 147gr FMJ, might be able to get some in.

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
I may to put this in the main battle rifle forum as well.

I might have a line on 5-10 cases of S&B (Sellier & Bellot) 308. 147gr FMJ. New production commercial ammo in boxes of 20. Brass case, boxer primed, non corrosive....ie reloadable. Price would be between $849-$879 a case of 1000. Should I bring it in?


Ryan
 
"...Interesting weight for a .308..." Standard NATO bullet weight.
"...Should I bring it in?..." Frontier Firearms, in Sask, sells it now at $829.95 per 1,000. Means there's a distributor.
 
"...Interesting weight for a .308..." Standard NATO bullet weight.
"...Should I bring it in?..." Frontier Firearms, in Sask, sells it now at $829.95 per 1,000. Means there's a distributor.

Yes it is standard Nato weight. I'll have to discuss the price with the distributor again. I don't think Frontier has any in but I'm not sure. If they can do $829 then I'm sure I can as well.


Ryan
 
Last edited:
Yes it is standard Nato weight. I'll have to discuss the price with the distributor again. I don't think Frontier has any in but I'm not sure. If they can do $329 then I'm sure I can as well.


Ryan


I`ll take all of it for $329 . Wicked deal :D
 
Well it came in today but I have to send it back. They sent me 180gr FMJ instead of 147gr. I'm pretty sure 180 is a bit heavy for the M14/M305. To those that have asked, it is new production, non corrosive, boxer primed. All nice and shiny, not old military surplus. When it does come in it will be between $820 and $830/1000 and it will be broken down into smaller lots as well. If anyone does want 180gr FMJ let me know before it goes back. Same price

Ryan
 
I just got my Norc M14S and am not having much luck finding ammo in any quantity so I'll definitely be interested in some 147 gr when it comes in.
 
Were do you live? If in the lowermainland PM me and I could spare a few rounds for ya. Nothing worse than having a rifle and not being able to shoot it.
 
Back
Top Bottom