Cases of the 7.62x39 in my area

TheManInBlack

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Location
Sault Ste. Marie
Hi guys, I was talking to a dealer today about buying a sks with a case of ammo but he says that he cant ship the ammo. I live in Sault Ste. Marie ontario. Anyone know a dealer in my area who sells the cases of ammo in my area?
 
kinna hard to find right now in ontario ellwoodepps has it sometimes and ships it but shipping is very expensive mainly because of weight was $70 from barrie to north bay:eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
kinna hard to find right now in ontario ellwoodepps has it sometimes and ships it but shipping is very expensive mainly because of weight was $70 from barrie to north bay:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's insane. I can get a case from Frontier in SK shipped to northern AB for $30.

Check with Frontier and see what shipping would be to Sault St. Marie.
 
That's insane. I can get a case from Frontier in SK shipped to northern AB for $30.

Check with Frontier and see what shipping would be to Sault St. Marie.

yea surprised they didnt deliver it in a limo with a guy wearing a white suit at that price....
 
I don't know about 7.62X39 but Wortner's in Chatham, Ontario, has LOADS of 7.62 X 54R Czech military for 7.50 a box of 20. Not bad at all given the recent prices. For good ammo, I now swear by PRIVI Partisan. Great stuff in my opinion. Cycles the action on my SVT 40 flawlessly.
 
Back
Top Bottom