While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looking for suggestions for a good mold to load in a 32 win special. I was thinking around 170gn. Its a 1904 Win 1894 lever, wanna keep them light so a gas check wont be necessary.
I am very happy with the 170 gr RCBS RNFP mold I have... It is of the gas check variety though... The load that I have settled with is 16.5 grs of SR4756...
32 win special
Lyman 164g 321317
or
lyman 184g 321297
with the heaver bullet you have more knock down power if using if for hunting
and the differerence is only 20g so not much difference for a paper target