CCI .22 Fragmenting rounds

kevin.wall

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Location
Medicine Hat, AB
I was at the local outdoorsmen retailer today stocking up on CCI's .22 velocitor rounds (very good stuff, 40gr 1400fps) and I passed by some CCI .22 that said it would fragment into 3 pieces. Has anyone tried this stuff? I picked up 2 boxes but haven't had a chance to use it yet.
 
http://www.brassfetcher.com/22lr%20CCI%20quick-shok.html

22lrCCIQuickShokRifle.JPG


http://www.firearmstactical.com/briefs27.htm

imagea30.pdd.jpg


712296.jpg


DisplayPic.aspx
 
segmented hollow points

i use the CCI 32g segmented hollow points on grouse all the time. it is the only shell i use with great results every time. i have lost a few brids that flew after being hit and never one with the CCI. leaves a huge exit wound so dont shoot a grouse standing with its back to you. they can become hard to find at this time of year so i stock up when available.. good luck!
 
They work great. I know from experience that it takes f**k all to make them separate. It's my favorite Ground Squirrel ammo. Much quicker death for them, a bit messier though :redface:
 
Back
Top Bottom