CCI mini mag (22lr)

After polishing the feed ramp and a little on the chamber opening my Sig will eat any .22lr ammo. I also run a bore snake through it every 5th or 6th mag.

Before I did the polish, it liked mini mags, Winchester Black Box Dyna points and did pretty well with the Fed bulk packs. In short the cleaner ammo worked better than the Win White box or the Thunderbolts.

Cactus
 
thanks cactus, heard of that working for a few people, ill have to try that out and see how that works.... CCI stingers are alot of fun and cycle well but double the $
 
We've Bern trying to keep them in stock lately but they sell out pretty fast. I think there are some left on the website and more are coming next week.

Ryan
 
Ouch!!! Not worth that much imo! They were recommeded for my AA .22 Glock conversion but Remington Golden bullets work just as well in it.

Worth that much to me, its great ammo. Blazers are made by cci and work pretty good for 1/2 the price.
 
cci mini mags

I have been using them for a while and they work like a charm, but you are right they are getting harder to find all the time. I was buying a 100 at a time but then moved up to 1000 lots, I still have a couple of thousand left but no I don't want to sell them..........sorry! cou:
 
Back
Top Bottom