midnightpossum CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 50 0 0 Location East Kootneys Sep 7, 2010 #1 Looking for CCI mini-mags.. round point... can not find anywhere online or local.
maverick69can Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 24 0 0 Location Alberta Sep 7, 2010 #2 I've looked everywhere as well.... CCI shortage pretty much x-country on just about every model... minus the bulk value pack 525 rounds
I've looked everywhere as well.... CCI shortage pretty much x-country on just about every model... minus the bulk value pack 525 rounds
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Sep 7, 2010 #3 Blame the Americans.......they eat it all up!....
D dizzy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 162 0 0 Sep 8, 2010 #4 My son and I just shot 750 of them tonight, what a hoot. the Thompson Center r-55 loves them, super accurate with them too.
My son and I just shot 750 of them tonight, what a hoot. the Thompson Center r-55 loves them, super accurate with them too.