CCI Minimags in Toronto/GTA - Bulk Buy

cyclone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
I think it's doable - and through one of CGN's sponsors, no less! :D

Who's in? :yingyang:

PM me. :)

P.S. To all you lucky stiffs not in the GTA, I just have this to say; it's no picnic finding Minimags here...:(
 
Both Elwood Epps and Williams Arms carry Minimags. Last time i checked, price at Epps is around $7.00/100 after taxes, if you buy 5000. If it's possible to get them cheaper, i'd be in.
 
Both Elwood Epps and Williams Arms carry Minimags. Last time i checked, price at Epps is around $7.00/100 after taxes, if you buy 5000. If it's possible to get them cheaper, i'd be in.

I don't mind making the trip, if I could work in some range time too....but, IMHO, there's no reason not to have Minimags sold somewhere in a place as large as the GTA.

Go figure?
 
I don't mind making the trip, if I could work in some range time too....but, IMHO, there's no reason not to have Minimags sold somewhere in a place as large as the GTA.

Go figure?

5000 last me half a year or so, so i don't mind making the trip twice a year. Besides, there are other things to buy at Epps also.

As for lack of Minimags in GTA, its not very surprising considering that there aren't any decent gun shops here.

I'd be interested in buying 5-10K depending on how the price compares to EPPS.
 
A brick of each for me.

I will be making the treck up to Ellwood somtime in the coming weeks to pick up my CQ556.
 
Quick update:

(1) I sincerely apologize if I missed replying to any PM's :redface:; I always try to reply...

(2) It's like pulling teeth trying to arrange this, but I should have a reply tomorrow/Monday.

(3) Thanks for bearing with me. :)
 
Okay, loooooooooong story short, the only quantities I've found are:

4 cases of solids @ aproximately $ 0.082/round.

2 cases HP @ $ 0.088/round

1/2 case of HP @ $0.089/round (seperate location from the 1st two amounts).

PM me over the weekend (I will do my best to keep track) if there is any interest @ these prices...it'll still involve a PITN roadtrip for me, but I'm willing to do it for you guys! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom