While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hey, how much do you guys pay for your minimags (if possible your 500 round packs)? And what is the best price you've seen, and the worst price you've seen?
I just picked up a 500 pack this summer for 28 bucks in Winnipeg. Got them for my Sig but Im going to step up to high velocity once I break in the gun. Im not one to believe in break-ins but I've had feeding issues beforehand and the manual states to use cci minimags for the first 200 rounds and then if I want to shoot high velocity to change the recoil spring with the one provided.