CCI Velocitors....source?

I have several thousand on hand. Mainly due to the fact I hoard and never use them:redface:. I paid dearly for some bricks though. I think it was $73 dollars after taxes from a brick I bought at P&D last year.
 
"...Need a brick..." If you haven't tried 'em in your rifle, you need one box to find out how well they shoot. Epp's is a CCI dealer.
 
LOL you are hijacking your own thread. 5% GST on all purchases.

WELL....GST is a single tax, you said taxes. Hence my request for clarification.

"...Need a brick..." If you haven't tried 'em in your rifle, you need one box to find out how well they shoot. Epp's is a CCI dealer.

Why would I pick up 500-5000 rounds if I'd never tried it in my rifle :confused:
I know Wes has 'em, but looking for the best source price wise. Just the HST at Epps hurts that prospect.
 
The last place I saw them was Lever here in Vancouver but that might be a bit far for shipping. 53.00 for a brick, 475.00 a case plus tax and shipping of course.
 
When I see it on the shelves at wholesale I usually buy it all . I think I have 4 bricks left from last years gopher season.
 
Back
Top Bottom