Is there anywhere on CGN for members to list interesting books, articles, or websites they have read? If so, where? If not, I suggest we start something, maybe save one another having to beat the bushes in search of knowledge. Here's a few to start:
"Black Powder Rifle Accuracy" by Dutch Schoultz. $20 US. 225 North Meramec Ave, Clayton, Missouri 63105, USA. www.blackpowderrifleaccuracy.com I bought this at the advice of a CGN member, for $20 and it was well worth the money. It is not really a book, more of a pamphlet that Dutch publishes himself with his photocopier, and holds the pages together with a paper clip. It is a "how to" for PRB accuracy. The techniques he uses helped me bring my groups in from 4" to under 1". Pretty damn good value if you ask me...
www.whitemuzzleloading.com This is "Doc" White's website, and included in it is a "how to" book he wrote for conical bullet shooters, called "The White Muzzleloading System". This one is free. His site also includes advertising for his line of rifles, and lots of other information. Lots of good reading, and the price is right!
www.researchpress.co.uk "Firearms, long range target shooting, and associated history". Basically lots of info about history and shooting of English Sporting Rifles and Brit military rifles. Very good!
"The Paper Jacket" by Paul A. Matthews. All about paper patched bullets. I haven't read this yet, but I have ordered it from Amazon.com.
There. I hope this generates lots and lots of info. If it already exists somewhere else on CGN, please advise...no flames please
Glen
"Black Powder Rifle Accuracy" by Dutch Schoultz. $20 US. 225 North Meramec Ave, Clayton, Missouri 63105, USA. www.blackpowderrifleaccuracy.com I bought this at the advice of a CGN member, for $20 and it was well worth the money. It is not really a book, more of a pamphlet that Dutch publishes himself with his photocopier, and holds the pages together with a paper clip. It is a "how to" for PRB accuracy. The techniques he uses helped me bring my groups in from 4" to under 1". Pretty damn good value if you ask me...
www.whitemuzzleloading.com This is "Doc" White's website, and included in it is a "how to" book he wrote for conical bullet shooters, called "The White Muzzleloading System". This one is free. His site also includes advertising for his line of rifles, and lots of other information. Lots of good reading, and the price is right!
www.researchpress.co.uk "Firearms, long range target shooting, and associated history". Basically lots of info about history and shooting of English Sporting Rifles and Brit military rifles. Very good!
"The Paper Jacket" by Paul A. Matthews. All about paper patched bullets. I haven't read this yet, but I have ordered it from Amazon.com.
There. I hope this generates lots and lots of info. If it already exists somewhere else on CGN, please advise...no flames please
Glen



















































