Challenger Slugs in Alberta?

mmattockx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I did a search and found very minimal info on where to find Challenger 12ga 2-3/4" slugs in western Canada. Does anybody have a source, preferably in the Calgary area?

Thanks,
Mark
 
Hmmm, I looked in my local CT but didn't see any. I wasn't looking for slug packs at the time, so I better go back and have a better look at the shotshell section.

Thanks,
Mark
 
This particular CT is well stocked and sells firearms to boot. They are not your average CT. SFRC had a bunch of Challenger slugs come in available for mailorder but some douchebag bought them all in one go. Then bragged about it...
 
This particular CT is well stocked and sells firearms to boot. They are not your average CT. SFRC had a bunch of Challenger slugs come in available for mailorder but some douchebag bought them all in one go. Then bragged about it...

We have a decent ammo selection, but no firearms. If mine has nothing, I will check the MacLeod Trail CT in Calgary, they still sell guns and have a decent selection of stuff. If that doesn't work, a quick trip to the Red Deer CT is in order. Was it in the very south end stuff with Wally World and all the shopping at the end of Gaetz Ave.?

Mark
 
Yup. That location and Macloed Trail location are both owned by the same guy. I'd phone before making the trip. It's been a while since I bought mine.
 
This particular CT is well stocked and sells firearms to boot. They are not your average CT. SFRC had a bunch of Challenger slugs come in available for mailorder but some douchebag bought them all in one go. Then bragged about it...

That's how I buy 12ga target loads. If I can get a pallet I'll do it and usually get a good discount too. I just don't like the guy bragging. I do it for economy, he does it to be a ####.
 
Back
Top Bottom