I did a search and didn’t find anything on this so I hope I’m not dredging something up that has been dealt with on here before.
Chamber inserts are available that allow the shooting of 22lr in some larger caliber guns. If these inserts where used in an antique gun would it alter its antique status? I've used them in modern firearms, sort of fun but not very useful.
How about a 22lr morris tube?
Neither of the above requires machining or permanent modification of the firearm.
Chamber inserts are available that allow the shooting of 22lr in some larger caliber guns. If these inserts where used in an antique gun would it alter its antique status? I've used them in modern firearms, sort of fun but not very useful.
How about a 22lr morris tube?
Neither of the above requires machining or permanent modification of the firearm.
Last edited:


















































